Richard E. Falcone, P.C.
Colorado Attorney

Seeking Justice in Colorado Workers Compensation and
Social Security Disability

(719) 505-8584

Colorado Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability Attorney
About The Attorney and Our Offices in Colorado SpringsĀ 

As a Colorado lawyer  formerly practicing in Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability law here is information you should know about me and what i used to do:

Practiced in the Colorado Springs area for over 38 years though retired and no longer active.

Member of the Colorado Bar Association (CBA)

Member of El Paso County Bar Association
Member National Association Personal Injury Lawyers
Member Larson's National Worker's Compensation Advisory Board

Located at 730 N. Weber St., Suite 101,   Colorado Springs, Colorado  80903

However be aware we are closing this office as Mr Falcone is retiring


Telephone: use email please as Mr Falcone is retired.

E-Mail us at

 Plus check out our award winning BLOG!

Experienced staff with ten years experience in this practice.

Exclusively used to represent injured workers and those seeking Social Security disability
            I never have and never will represent employers or insurance companies.

Contingency fee arrangements whenever I did take a case though now retired.

Experienced in appeals, settlements, and hearings though no longer actively practicing.

If you need help call an attorney as soon as possible.   DO NOT DELAY!  If you have an ongoing claim, you also could receive a free consultation with no strings whatsoever.  Do not rely on the accuracy of the information or benefits provided to you by the insurance or your employer.  This is a highly technical area and you have much to gain or much to lose.  Don't hesitate here on your rights and benefits. An unrepresented claimant usually loses thousands of dollars in benefits according to statistics maintained by the State of Colorado.

                          Contact us at this number though we are no longer taking any cases or actively now retired. You should obtain help from an active and experienced lawyer.   I only follow the field now and comment more like a journalist. I do not provide referrals or legal assistance as I am inactive.

Website Builder